Energy Brix Australia operates under a Health & Safety Policy
• We care about the well being of people
• We endeavour to ensure all people working or visiting our site remain
healthy and safe
• Personal health and safety must not be compromised in the mistaken
belief that other requirements are more important.
• Setting, maintaining and improving high standards in health and safety in all areas.
• A committment to the training and education for all
• Identifying hazards on the work sites and controlling the assessed risks
• Continually improving an effective occupational health and safety management system
As part of the Energy Brix Australia ongoing comitment to Health and Safety we have recently introduced a "best practise" process to administer permits to work, plant isolations and tagging.
Sage Technology Permit Administration System (PAS) was selected as the system to carry out this function as it supports efficient safe access when working in large, industrial plants.